After earning his medical degree, Dr. Crapp completed an internship in internal medicine at Mount Auburn Hospital-Harvard Medical School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and held a faculty position as Clinical Fellow in Medicine at Harvard Medical School. He completed a residency in the Department of Radiology at the University Of Florida College Of Medicine in Jacksonville, Florida, and served as Chief Resident.
As a member of the medical staff of Palms West Hospital and the Children's Hospital at Palms West, Dr. Crapp promotes safety and radiation reduction in pediatric imaging working closely with the pediatric specialists to offer the best quality care to our community's children.
Dr. Crapp has served on the Knot4Kids, Inc. board since 2009 serving as an advisor for the Health Awareness modules.
- Board certified radiologist with expertise in pediatric imaging.
- Medical consultant and serial entrepreneur.
- Co-creator of Viewbox TM, a first of its kind mobile app for medical image viewing and education.
- Peer-reviewed author and lecturer, with experience in healthcare policy and implementation.
- Special interest in artificial intelligence applications in medicine and healthcare.
- Community leader with experience in health education program design and implementation.
- Member of a number of non-profit boards and current Vice-President of the Florida State Medical Association.
Dr. Crapp is a current panel member at the American College of Radiology Data Science Institute (ACR DSI) which focuses on artificial intelligence & partner vendors and clinicians to solve meaningful problems using AI, in a scalable manner. He is also studying Blockchain technology and its business applications through MIT Sloan School of Management.